Pennsylvania SeniorLAW Helpline
1-877-PA SR LAW
The Pennsylvania SeniorLAW Helpline is a free and confidential telephone service, staffed by attorneys, providing legal information, advice and referrals to senior citizens (60 years and older) throughout the state.
Helpline hours are Monday through Thursday, 10 AM to 12 PM.
The Helpline can address a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Consumer Problems – credit, debt, bankruptcy
- Health Care – including Medicare Part D
- Estate Planning – wills, powers of attorney
- Pensions – government and private
- Family Law – elder abuse, divorce, custody, domestic violence, support
- Housing – landlord-tenant, deeds, utilities
- Financial Exploitation
- Many other areas of the law…
We provide interpretation services in 150 languages.