Phase 4 Rental Assistance is almost here. Last week the web portal went live for landlords to pre-register: www.phlrentassist.org and over 5,000 landlords have already pre-registered. Landlords will be able to start filing applications on behalf of their tenants by the end of this week and tenants will be apply to beginning of next week.
See below flyer for info:
• Funding for up to 18 months (up to $2,000 per month) plus utility payments of up to $2,000 per utility. That is up to $42,000 per household!
• Tenants can apply for up to 3 months of future rent at a time.
• If landlord refuses to participate the money will go to the tenant.
• Undocumented immigrant tenants are now eligible to receive direct payments if the landlord does not participate and do not need to enter a SSN.
• As of now, assistance can only be for the current address, so we need to help tenants apply before they are evicted.
The CDC Eviction Moratorium is set to expire on March 31st.
For more information, click here.